Genesee’s 6 Payment Types
Customers rave about our variety of payment options. Lets face it, getting that bill for a big delivery is not fun. At Genesee we understand “sticker shock” and can ease the pain with one of our payment plans. With any of these plans, as long as you make your payment on time, you will receive no finance charge. Take a look, and let us know which one is best for you! Our credit manager will then take a look at your credit history to make sure you qualify.
- Our 12 month budget plan allows you to make equal payments, spread out over 12 months. This is for people who like to make smaller, consistent payments. Our Credit Manager will look at your past usage, the size of your tank, as well as other factors in determining how much each payment will be. The goal is for your account to be zero by the end of the 12 month cycle. If we miss, and your payments are too big, or too small, we can make that adjustment for the next cycle.
- Our 50/50 plan is for people who want to be paid up within one month of delivery, but would like to spit the bill into two payments. On this plan, you pay 50% at the time of delivery, and the remainder 50% within 30 days.
- The 30 day plan is for people who don’t like to carry a debt. On this plan, you have 30 days to pay your balance in full.
- B/C Auto with debit/credit card.
- EFT Auto billing with Electronic Funds Transfer
- Our 3 month budget plan allows our will call customers to spread their deliveries over 3 months.
*Please note, there is a convenience fee of $3.95 for all card transactions.
Our credit manager would be happy to discuss each of these options in more detail if that would help you make your decision.
Heat is one of our most basic needs. No one should be cold for long. If you need additional assistance in paying your heating bills, please visit our Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) page, or get in touch directly with the Low Income Energy Assistance Program. They can help!
Are all heating oil companies basically the same?
We like to think we’re different. We are completely dedicated to customer satisfaction. It’s our goal to make heating your home easy for you, something you think about once, make an informed decision, and have total peace of mind that your heating needs will always be taken care of. Our team is friendly, educated, and here for you, and our product line is among the best in the industry.
We can support your heating and air conditioning needs better than any other oil company. We have the best equipment options, financing, payment plans, and maintenance contracts, all geared towards saving you energy and money, while keeping you comfortable.