It’s getting cold out. Do I have enough heating oil or propane in my tank? Good question. During a cold winter, no one wants to run out of fuel. If that happens, it means going into survival mode trying to keep the cold air out and the warm air in until you get your tank filled.
The problem of running out of fuel isn’t a little problem. Heating oil and propane gas run-outs mean furnace shutdowns, which can be costly and potentially dangerous. Same day deliveries are expensive, and if your system shuts down, the pilot light will likely go off. Then, not only will you need to pay for a same day delivery at a higher price, but a professional pilot light restart is required by law and will be at your expense.
The bottom line: Running out of heating oil or propane is bad for your furnace and your wallet, not to mention inconvenient as well.
The good news is you can avoid running out of heating oil or propane with FREE automatic delivery.
Here’s how it works:
- We actually use a calculated measurement called heating degree day (HHD), which is a measurement that reflects how much energy is needed to heat a building, based on the outside air temperature.
- Our computer also uses data from previous deliveries and gallons received to determine customer usage and insulation factors which also contribute to making accurate calculations for optimal delivery.
- Based on the data, we schedule a delivery when you’re down to about a quarter of a tank.
- You sit back and never worry about run-outs again!
We’d love to save you the trouble of having to remember to measure your tank, and risking running out. The best way to insure that you don’t ever run out of heating oil or propane is to sign up for automatic delivery, and let us do what we do best.
Just in case you’re still not convinced, we should probably clear up…
- With automatic delivery, we won’t be making more deliveries than needed just to top off your tank.
- We also don’t sell you more oil or propane than you will need or use. Your tank will only take fuel if there is space.
- When it comes to payment, you don’t have to pay the whole amount upfront. We have many interest free options available.
We all have plenty of things to remember, think about, and worry over. Sign up for automatic delivery and let us take one thing off your plate.