Our account online access allows our customers to order fuel, request a service, view transactions and pay bills online 24/7. If you had been paying your bills online prior to October 2016, you will need to refresh your account access and “sign up” again. We made some big changes that allow you to see more of your account activity than before. Below you will find directions on how to gain online access to your account. These directions are for customers that already have an account in our system. If you do not have an account, but would like to be a customer, please contact us so we can get that started for you.
Trouble Shooting Customer Account Online Access
- Click on the “My Account” green button in the upper right hand corner of our website.
- If you have an account number with us, click on the “sign up” tab.
- Use the EXACT spelling of your last name as we have it in our database. This includes Capital letters, spaces, and punctuation. If you need to check with us about how we display your name in our database, please contact us.
- You will also need your account number, which is a 5 or 6 digit number before a dash one, or dash zero as it might appear on your statement. Please contact us if you need that number.
- finish filling out the form as shown below and click “submit”.
- Please contact us if you need further assistance.