Genesee Energy Oil & Gas Furnace Maintenance Agreements
Studies have shown that regularly scheduled maintenance may reduce your utility costs by up to 20%. In addition, maintenance tune ups will keep your system in peak condition which can significantly extend the life of your equipment. Yearly regular tune ups also drastically reduce the likelihood of emergency repairs that can leave you without heat.
Genesee Energy offers four types of furnace maintenance agreements, with a plan designed for every budget or furnace type. Choose the ideal plan for you from the table below. Click on each agreement title to see more of a description. Sign-up is as easy as selecting your plan, and filling out one very short form. Call to speak with one of our friendly customer service agents if you have any questions.
If you have an older maintenance agreement not listed here, you may be eligible for an upgrade. Please call us at 206-722-1545 to inquire about a plan upgrade.
|Benefits||Energy Savings Plan||Value Comfort Plan** *||No Surprises Plan*||Heat & Cool Plan|
|Trip Diagnostic||$98 Anytime||No charge 8am-5pm M-F
$98 after 5pm/wknds
|No Charge anytime||$98 Anytime|
|Discount on Repairs||15% parts and labor||No charge parts and labor||No charge parts and labor||15% parts and labor|
|Loyalty Credits||$25 per year||$25 per year||$50 per year||$25 per year|
|5 Yr. Parts and Labor Warranty||Unlimited warranty with contract|
|Annual Cost||$159 oil furnace
$146 gas furnace
|$185 oil furnace only||$259 oil furnace
$279 gas furnace
|$279 oil & gas furnaces|
|Choose a Plan||Sign up||Sign up||Sign up||Sign up|
* Your account must be on automatic delivery to have this contract.
**This is an oil furnace only maintenance plan.
Keep Calm and let Genesee Handle It
Lots of companies make promises. We’re the first full-service heating and air conditioning company to guarantee you great service-in writing! When you have a Service Plan with Genesee, you can rest easy knowing that your family and home are well-protected.
- We will respond to your emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, day or night.
- You will never have to worry about running out of oil on automatic delivery.
- We will always use professional testing equipment, not guesswork, when we tune up your system.
- We will leave your house as clean as it was when we arrived.
- We will use our company-trained professionals to service your system.
- When possible, we will use manufacturers’ fully warrantied parts when repairing your system.
- We will honor scheduled appointments or we’ll call. (You won’t wait all day for us to arrive.)
- If we don’t live up to any of our guarantees, we’ll credit your account $50. That’s putting our money where our mouth is!