At Genesee, we understand you need reliable service to operate your business efficiently. Since our inception in 1929, it has been our commitment to provide competitive prices and unsurpassed service to each and every customer.
We’ll focus on your fuel, so you can focus on your business.
- For builders and contractors, we can help you provide a gas alternative for your home building customer when natural gas is not available. Propane provides affordable, efficient and environmentally friendly solutions for residential propane use. We offer your homeowner responsive, affordable, friendly and dependable residential propane service.
Industrial Propane Use
- For forklifts and lawn mowers, propane provides the most economical and environmental fuel for your material handling needs. When compared to electric and natural gas powered equipment, the time required to refuel is minimal. Genesee will deliver propane automatically so you never have to worry about running out of fuel.
Non-road tax, dyed diesel
- Used for emergency backup generators at hospitals, factories, cell tower operations, apartment buildings, or any other essential power generator.
Retail Propane use
- Whether you are a retail service station or you offer cylinder exchange services, Genesee offers commercial propane for your unique needs at a competitive price. We will also deliver your propane automatically so you can be confident that you will always have an available supply for your customers.
Genesee also provides
- Tank lease options
- Customized tank fabrications
- Competitive margin based pricing
- A variety of budget and payment plans
- Free service safety checks
- 24/7 emergency service
- Computerized fuel monitoring
Genesee has discovered that national propane suppliers fall short in customer care, pricing consistency, and dependability. They fail to make your unique needs their priority and tend to provide service based on convenience.
With Genesee, you are important. With our 24/7 service, we move quickly to any emergencies. We take responsibility to make sure you always have propane available when you need it, giving you peace of mind.
You should never run out of propane, it impacts your bottom line.